• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Cyrax (Posted: 7/23/2005 9:01:00 PM)
Summary: Almost Perfect
Comment: I wanted to give this track all 5's but the beat doesnt hit QUITE as hard as the others, still can't hate on the formula though. Hard lyrics, Hard beats, Hard track- Plain and simple. Don't sleep.
Name: non_phixion2012 (Posted: 2/5/2005 12:19:00 PM)
Summary: Great Song
Comment: Great song, Vinnie Paz is raw as hell with the lyrics, Stoupe is a genius, the production of this track is perfect. And the chorus is awesome too. But I think that GZA/Genius messed up the song, I wasn't feeliní his lyrics at all.
Name: agent 7o2 (Posted: 1/13/2005 7:14:00 AM)
Comment: Song of the year, in my opinion. The beat, the flow, and lyrics are all good. Only thing bad about the song is the shortness of GZA's verse.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:33:00 PM)|
Comment: Jedi Mind Tricks never fail to have some great collaborations, and "On The Eve Of War" is an ominous battle tune that features the deceptively laid-back GZA on the attack line. Although the production recalls Beneath The Surface more than Liquid Swords, the tune nevertheless marches forth with a vengeance, allowing Paz and GZA to spit some vicious assaults. This is pretty typical Jedi Mind material, but if it ain't broke....