• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: i-know-good-hip-hop (Posted: 2/11/2003 3:48:00 PM)
Comment: This beat changed my life. Anytime I hear this song it'll mess with my head.. Iím not a fan of the same lyrics on a remix, but the beat is off the meat rack.
Name: MTVSUX (Posted: 10/23/2002 8:12:00 AM)
Comment: Damn I wish I could have seen them live. Didn't think that they could top the first, but this jumped right over it!
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: If you thought the original version of this was dope, then think again. Okay, so the lyrics are much the same, but damn! The beat is soooo nice, I'm gonna be thinking about it for the next month or so. Seeing as the raps are the same as the LP version, I don't think I have to state the obvious: Jus Allah and Ikon tear sh*t up. Oh by the way, if Ikon becomes a member of the Demigodz, I think I'll cream my pants.
Name: immakulate_omen (Posted: 8/20/2002 1:45:00 AM)
Comment: i dont got to say nada shit speaks for it self_beat is ridicolous_and lyrics is scorching.