• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: temporarypharrow (Posted: 7/8/2005 10:46:00 PM)
Summary: Jedi Mind Tricks And Stoupe
Comment: Big fan of Stoupe and Jedi, so of course I'm gonna say it's good. But hey, check it out for yourself.
Name: wiseborn (Posted: 11/28/2003 1:50:00 AM)
Summary: This Sh*t Is Dope
Comment: I am pretty new to the underground scene, but Jedi Mind Tricks has quickly become a favorite due mainly to the production and decent lyrical content. This is a solid joint IMO.......knock this sh*t!
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: A big week for songs featuring great emcees. ‘Trinity’ comes with a similar medieval type beat with a lot of nice string movements provided by Stoupe. Louis Logic and L-Fudge join Ikon on this track with some aggressive hard-hitting flows. Once again we get a taste of the product coming out of the Superegular camp and what to expect on the up coming full length. Better go stock up on batteries because when this album drops it’s going to be keeping many walkmans company.