BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 2:41:00 PM)
Summary: I Like Da Beat
Comment: Yesh is a dope mc/producer- Jedi is not. Nuff said.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Jedi the Son of Spock, hmmm I guess his name sums up the sound of this song pretty good. The sci-fi influence is pretty damn obvious. I like it when El-P from Co-Flow does it, and I like when Dr. Octagon goes into his crazy Mr. Gerbick alias. But this Journey doesn't take me anywhere. The beats produced by Yeshua Da PoED are kind of fresh but the emcee fails to deliver. Beam me out of here Scotty...