• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: bAByL0n_mC1 (Posted: 10/14/2003 8:49:00 AM)
Summary: Ill Type Sh1t
Comment: No question that Juice ripped it once again. Outstanding delivery from all MC's on this track and recommended to all listeners.
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/1/2003 2:08:00 PM)
Summary: Good Song!
Comment: Hmmm i've never heard anything from Jeff Baraka before...but I must say im impressed with this. The beat is very good and interesting so hats off to Jeff for that. Lyrically Slug and Juice are excellent (I would expect nothing less from slug), so yeah, this song is very good, check it out!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 7/16/2003 2:49:00 PM)|
Comment: Okay let me put it like this, Juice and Slug on the same song. Need I say more? Okay I will. Jeff Barka comes decent on the boards and has a distinct flow- short and sweet. Two of the undergrounds most talented also lend a vocal hand. This track wouldn't be sh*t without Slug and J.U. A remix is definitely in order here. Plex are you around?
Name: dez07 (Posted: 5/13/2003 4:41:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Track!!
Comment: Nice beat, Juice and Slug tear it up in their verses.
Name: manchild021 (Posted: 5/13/2003 3:22:00 AM)
Summary: Slug Shines
Comment: Second cat is wack, but Slug raps with passion.. Nice...no more Camaro references please.