• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:29:00 AM)|
Comment: In this reviewers opinion, DJ Spinna is one of the most criminally underrated producers in hip-hop. Why don't more MC's get Spinna to lace them with a beat? The world may never know. But until heads wake up, we have some dopeness from the Jigmastas, of which Spinna is one-half. How dope is the beat? Very. The grinding bass, minimalistic keys, and, of course, the horns all form that sort of wonderful beat that recalls the best hip-hop producers, but stands out as completely unique. And Guru hasn't sounded this dope in a long time. Give this a spin? You must.
Name: LD-TechnicaliTablist (Posted: 5/10/2003 4:04:00 PM)
Summary: Jig's Are Hard Ass Hell
Comment: Mass respect to Dj Spinna & The Jigmastas. Everyone already knows Guru holds it down. Ill Track. This track gets mad play from the djs. TRUST!