• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/18/2003 5:56:00 AM)
Summary: One Of The Best Remixes I Have Heard
Comment: Thes One lays down one of the sweetest beats I have ever heard. I am Chilby and I am a beat man, and I am satisfied here. Sadat X is tight as f*ck mate!
Name: jordan10304 (Posted: 4/26/2003 4:01:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Remix...
Comment: …but why remix such a good song? I really liked that last Jigmastas album, and I believe "Don't Get It Twisted" was my favorite song on there. Decent remix, but unnecessary.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 4/18/2003 1:04:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although this joint has been out for it minute, it has been in heavy rotation for myself and many of my comrades. First off, the original version of "Don't Get it Twisted" was dope, but throw in a Thes One produced beat, and a guest appearance from Sadat X and you've got silliness. Yes oh yes, I myself and not a huge fan of the remix phenomena, but here it is sick. The Jig comes correct and despite my disdain for choruses it just works here. Umm, buy this!