BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dr.Strange (Posted: 7/17/2003 12:32:00 AM)
Summary: Forget Stones, This Songs A Boulder
Comment: Some rappers who try to get away from the producers they normally work with can sometimes fall flat (ie: Inspectah Decks new album). Fear not, even without Spinna this track holds its own. Good rhymes, good beats- this track barely falls short of perfection.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 5/15/2003 1:29:00 AM)|
Comment: Hmmmm....a Jigmastas track without Spinna's production? Fear not. While not as cohesive as the production on "So What," the choppy, Premo-esque beat is beyond dope. And the cuts are insane. I haven't heard a hook this good in a long, a long time. The rhymes are dope, the beat is sick, what more is there to ask for? Not much. A 12" that works amazingly on both the a-side and b-side. Pick this one up.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jigmastas||Found: 4|