• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I like the concept of this one. He's talking about Hip-Hop being with him "Till the Day" he dies. The hook needs help though. It's got that clubish melody that a lot of us can not stand. "If you a thug bust a shot for me." I have heard that line WAY too many times. Even though DJ Spinna gives us a funky Herbie Hancockish beat, the hook itself needs some more originality to keep itself from being characterized as a boring club joint.