BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "Coke, dope, crack, weed/son, I sell it all." Game recognize game, as Jo-Ell Quikman introduces us to what's life like for him and his boys. The beat is average…not dull but nothing spectacular. On the vocal-tip, Jo-ell speaks about drugs, honey's, and crime…the elements that we hear about in many other emcees' songs. He doesn't flip it in a unique way but he does come correct with his flow. The vocal chorus is pretty hot and kind of swayed me to believe "How They Do" is a solid song.