• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shay Boogs (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I enjoyed "Real Recognize" more than Jo-Ell's other song because of his vivid descriptions and his making fun of "fake thugs". Jo-Ell went the '2 and out' route which is becoming more and more common in the hip-hop game: spit two blazing verses over a battle-type beat and then be out. He got me open with his wit about how many emcees portray an image of 'thugness' when in reality all it is an image. Props to Jo-Ell Quikman for adding a touch of humor to an otherwise too serious genre of music.