• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: It seems Joey Chavez knows the formula for a bangin' underground track. Take "Heavy Lighting", for example. An intriguingly dark yet flowing beat is the backdrop Chavez paints to get the underground vibe going. Before I heard "Heavy Lighting", the fact that Dilated Peoples are the feature emcees set high expectations for me. They don't disappoint, rocking the mic "from the towers of Babel to the heart of Babylon", and proving that Joey Chavez and Dilated Peoples know how to kick it.