BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: n1c (Posted: 11/10/2004 11:36:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Record If You Are A Fan Of Dilated Peoples Sound...
Comment: If you actually ever get a chance to drive on Interstate 5 in California you probably would appreciate this track even more. The production is solid but the beats are not anything special. Probably this is better suited as a mix tape head nodder sped up a little bit though cause this track is kinda slow.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:27:00 AM)|
Comment: Well this beat is a little better than the first song. Not really too much to offer here. I would skip this song if it was on a CD, but I wouldn't be buying the album anyway. Judge for yourself and send all hate mail to email@example.com. Thanks.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Joey Chavez; Rakaa Iriscience; Dilated Peoples; Encore||Found: 4|