BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Joey (Posted: 4/20/2008 3:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 11.184.207)
Location: Las Vegas
Comment: I dont know what the fuck these foos talkin about. This Songs ill. Some classic shit.
Name: n1c (Posted: 11/10/2004 11:39:00 AM)
Summary: It's A Solid Track Nothing Special....
Comment: It is nothing special; throw this track in for a few seconds. More like DJ set filler.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 6/18/2004 8:49:00 AM)
Summary: Average As Hell
Comment: Super average. Evidence needs to step his game up. Dilated is losing shine. Phil is the only thing that barely matters on the track.
Name: Mahdi070 (Posted: 6/12/2004 2:46:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Sh*t...
Comment: This beat is sick. Phil Da Agony ripped his verse. This song could have done without Evidence, though.
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:27:00 AM)|
Comment: This track is so generic. Exactly how I thought it would sound. A bland beat and Evidence putting me to sleep again. If it weren't for Phil Da Agony I would say completely pass on this song. NEXT!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Joey Chavez; Evidence; Phil Tha Agony||Found: 6|