• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: simple_man (Posted: 8/8/2004 2:49:00 PM)
Summary: A Head Nodding Good Time!
Comment: it's great to hear a real feel-good beat and an easy flow come together. check out this track, it will set your mind at ease.
Name: crosseyed god (Posted: 2/18/2003 11:11:00 PM)
Summary: Some Interludes Are Better Than Songs On Lps"
Comment: Joey Chavez comes with a hard-hitter while Ev spits. No-brainer? Yes!
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Yes, yes. Joey Chavez comes through once again with a nice, drum-soaked production, perfect for the Dilated People’s Evidence. The other half of the expansion team has been around the globe and is here to reflect upon his observations. ‘People and Places’ is a great example of how precise and well-thought out Ev’s compositions are. Not once has Ev needed to use six-syllable words to convey his thoughts. The direct reflection is food for thought in it's organic existence. “I take it as it comes/everyday’s a new one,” says Ev.