BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: oliver mccall (Posted: 4/12/2009 10:16:00 PM; Partial IP: 11.154.224)
Comment: this is some faggot shit from a pure faggot
Name: Freejazz23 (Posted: 8/23/2004 7:17:00 PM)
Comment: This is the first time I have heard of Johnny 5, and I must say based off this track I hope to get more aquainted with this cats music. He bring a unique vibe that I dig a lot
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 8/11/2004 9:10:00 PM)|
Comment: This is some top notch hip-hop right here. Lately I haven't been feelin' much that's been coming out. It's nice to see that there are cats out there not following the same path as the majority. The heavy bass and violin M-phazes provides set an almost eerie backdrop for Johhny to rhyme on. Definitely pick this up.