BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Gari (Posted: 2/5/2009 8:03:00 PM; Partial IP: .94.56.177)
Comment: Thats dirty ... I luv it! Blu is Nas '91 rite now it seems, and this is just at the BBQ with 3rd Base ... illmatic on the way ...
Name: Nod Factor Tues. @ Cellar (Posted: 2/3/2009 10:49:00 PM; Partial IP: .253.70.68)
Location: 685 Sutter, San Francisco, CA
Comment: Don't get me wrong... I think Blu is the shit and Mainframe's production is killin' too. And, it's nice they made the bonus track available, I just wish they chose better tracks for the first single... "Wow" make mofos wanna dance fo sho! Plus "Up All Night" & "The Only Way" are way more bangin'... My humble opinion.
San Francisco heads hit us up on tuesdays @ the Cellar!
Name: Yerem (Posted: 1/29/2009 10:53:00 AM; Partial IP: 208.225.31)
Location: B Col
Comment: Blu kills everything he flows on. This is moving.