• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: j6n (Posted: 1/30/2005 10:25:00 AM)
Summary: Jon Doe?
Comment: Man, this sounds so much like a Doom beat which of course is a good thing, but it's still quite uncanny. It's even short and sweet like a Doom beat(hey that rhymes!). Doom kills it with the usual lyrical acrobatics that you've come to expect from him, which makes this a must listen/buy!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 12/6/2004 10:03:00 AM)|
Comment: MF DOOM is runnin' sh*t, if you haven't already figured out. Jon Doe? Perhaps he soon will be as his horn-infused beat is really nice, with the breakdown on the hook being ridiculous. As usual, DOOM kills it on the mic. I could go into a lengthy rant about why DOOM is the underground's strongest MC at the moment, but I won't. Just trust me, if you've liked him before, you'll like him here. Very recommended!