• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: allcaps (Posted: 4/21/2005 6:49:00 PM)
Comment: I'm gonna have to agree with the Hanus reviewer on this one. Impressive.
Name: Dasem (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:50:00 PM)
Comment: Man, I have no idea who Jon Doe is or where he's come from, but I must say I am shocked (in a good way) at his producing ability. I haven't been this impressed with a new producer since I first heard Dangermouse, and that is no joke. Check this out!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Supastition embodies everything it means to be a dope underground emcee. He's talented as f*ck and broke as hell. Easily one of the best emcees out today, and I think those who are familiar with his work will agree. I suggest making sure you cop everything he's put out. Believe me that he has never disappointed, and has actually gotten better with time. With a cutting edge flow Supa rocks everything he touches with the utmost confidence. Unf*ckwitable! Go to the online store, type "Supastition" in the search engine, and corrupt your account on his records.