• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dasem (Posted: 2/4/2005 12:18:00 PM)
Summary: Fairly Dope Beat?! Hanus What Are You On?
Comment: Man, this beat is a little bit better than 'fairly dope', I'd go a bit further and say it was '100% dope'. C-Rayz is in top form (as if he's ever not), and flows so well on what is probably the best beat I've heard this year. I am definitely going to keep an eye out for more Jon Doe!
|Name: Hanus (Posted: 2/2/2005 12:25:00 PM)|
Comment: C-Rayz Walz has always appealed to me. He's a really well rounded emcee and is mad underrated. After dropping records that some would consider "underground classics," he is still going strong. This obviously isn't his best work but it holds up against most of the records being put out today. Jon Doe drops a fairly dope beat. Overall, this record gets the Hanus seal of approval, whatever the hell that means.