BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: For a while now, ever since their work with Indelible MC's, I had some love for the Knots. Although I was eager to press up on this tight little piece of wax, I was a little let down. Beats that let a flute carry their bump appeal rarely work, and "Generally" doesn't have enough grit for Breeze's lyrics.
Name: mercurywaters (Posted: 3/23/2002 7:55:00 AM)
Comment: ...The juggaknots are here. Everyone rejoice!