• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Ah yeah, this is some real sub-pavement ish. If you’re one of those cats who just can’t get enough of that dirty underground muzik, than this is a cut for you. Similar to the sound of an El Producto joint, Buddy Slim puts down a grimy one. Heroine’s verse is much stronger than her vocal counterpart Breeze - yeah, that lady is sick.
Name: JimNastics (Posted: 9/5/2002 10:44:00 AM)
Summary: Head Nod
Comment: Juggaknots can't go wrong. Breeze is the shit, just listen to the style! Don't sleep on this mad talented MC. Everything I have heard him on is on point. Heroine is ill as well.