• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: mightyra (Posted: 1/17/2004 10:07:00 PM)
Summary: I'm Feeling This Track
Comment: Heroine blessed it over a lovely beat. This is strictly for the head-nodding groups who love real Hip-hop.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 1/5/2004 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Had their debut “Clear Blue Skies” seen wider-release, The Juggaknots would probably have gotten the recognition that they deserve. Having been down with Co Flow back in the day, The Juggaknots had to find their own niche instead of simply imitating the avant-garde noise of their pals in Co Flow. "P. Rushen" is a throw-back tribute to Patrice Rushen, who's been sampled very liberally on numerous hip-hop tracks, that works as a more conventional, but not less wonderful, sample-based tune. The breakdowns are ill, the sample is airy and lovely, and QUeen Heroine's rhymes are tight. A good, no b.s. jam that avoids the redundancy of so many neo-mid 90's tunes.