BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Paul (Posted: 1/5/2004 5:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Sounding like a mix of southern bounce- Timbaland, and blaxploitation- The Juggaknot's "She Love's Me Not" is everything collectives like Cash Money and the like had the potential to do and never did. Mixing the fast-paced rhyme style with strong lyrics and mixing the bouncy production with vintage samples and minimalism, "She Love's Me Not" is a dense, addictive tune that might turn off some purists, but should please anyone looking for a little variety. The Juggaknots are able to experiment with different styles of hip-hop in a much more successful way than many of their peers.
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 1/2/2004 12:57:00 PM)
Summary: Dope Dope Dope
Comment: Thorough and super dope. Lyrics and production.
Name: Napkin Hughes (Posted: 1/2/2004 10:19:00 AM)
Comment: Breezly Brewin's flow is uncharted. On the same level as Pharoahe Monch. New LP soon? Hopefully.
Name: KetchupSamurai (Posted: 12/30/2003 7:48:00 PM)
Summary: A Little Dirty Dirty
Comment: Juggaknots really suprised me on this single...I mean it has that down south appeal but it's likeable. Pretty damn good if you want the truth.