BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: People have been waiting for the return of Breeze Brewin' and the Juggaknot crew for as long as I've been listening to hip-hop. Now we can all celebrate their return, because "Strip Joint" is a heater of song. Brewin' takes the radio-friendly "strip club" song made popular by every Southern rapper, and flips it on its head. He drops triple snares and head-hurting bass, for light piano and driving funk bass, and it reinvigorates the tired genre. This is a track that features enough mainstream appeal that it could be – SHOULD be – on mainstream radio, putting an end to Lil' Jon's crunk movement. Juggaknots, welcome back.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:42:00 PM)
Summary: If The Radio Had This Kind Of Stuff On...
Comment: Oh what a world it would be. I'm not really into the whole "club" music but this is fresh, except the chick sounds bored. That's all I can find.