• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: Breeze Brewin rips it circa 1996 when I first copped the Fondle ‘Em LP off the Fat Beats mail order (there was no internet sales at that time). This type of ish reminds me of why independent hip-hop still can take you to specific point in time like time traveling through sonic foreplay. The Juggaknots never cease to amaze me and this record is further proof that they can stick around for a decade and keep it tight.