• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Ice Gorilla (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: If anything, "Use Your Confusion" is a challenging song. Eschewing the commercial appeal of the A-side "Strip Joint", producer Buddy Slim mixes warehouse bass and industrial clutter and what comes out of it is a mash of music that completely blindsided me. I wanted something more akin to "Strip Joint" and instead this is like hip-hop on LSD. Strangely, it isnít a terrible song, itís just so unexpectedly dark that itíll throw you on first listen. I canít say I love this song, but it definitely offers up an original hip-hop track.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:45:00 PM)
Summary: A Very Odd Choice For The B-Side To "Strip joint"
Comment: But I must say that I was sold from the start. I like this one more than "Stripjoint" This beat MOVES.