• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: The first thing that you'll notice and feel on "WKRP in NYC" is some sick ass cuts by Knots affiliate DJ Essence. He just rips the first couple bars, but after that the track just gives off a stagnant aroma. Not a bouncy track by any means, but the head may nod a little bit. Again, Heroine is the lyrical star here, but you feel like you deserve more from this track after you listen to it.