• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Lew (Posted: 10/1/2011 1:28:00 AM; Partial IP: .12.232.47)
Location: My City
Comment: ONE of the best period
Name: Mr Ehnz (Posted: 4/20/2008 5:28:00 PM; Partial IP: .230.205.1)
Location: Los Angeles, USA
Comment: Dropping nothing but the sickness
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2004 1:33:00 PM)|
Comment: It's been a while since Juice has dropped a joint. He's kept up on guest appearances, but the man who famously trumped Eminem has remained low on the solo front. "Coronation" is a decent tune, with Kenautis Smith utilizing a simple horn sample for Juice to spit some battle raps over. Whether or not you think Juice lives up to his hype, here he sounds a little tired, and his rhymes leave a little something to be desired as some of the lyrics fall flat on their face. Overall, this isn't Juice at his best, but it is nice to see the guy putting out something new. Next time, we can hope he will put out a track that's much more noteworthy.