• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Mike Rekha (Posted: 5/9/2003 7:57:00 PM)
Summary: Vadim Drops Another Ill Beat.
Comment: The concept of the song is dope. Graff is something I used to be affiliated with, so I gotta give it up to him for biggin' up aerosolics. The production is straight ill though. Vadim is climbin up the ranks.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: On paper it gotta be the illest combination of the week. One of my favourite producers, the absolutely brilliant DJ Vadim teaming up with one of the better lyricist out there right now, Juice! In reality it's not quite, but almost as good as on paper. The drip-drop beat is cool and get's your head nodding slowly. Juice sprays words instead of paint, and that is always a pleasure to hear. Even though this isn't his best work I feel it. Juice and Vadim on a normal day at the office still outshines most out there.
Name: JoJo (Posted: 5/13/2002 4:33:00 AM)
Comment: Big time lyrics with big time beats. This is a pure hiphop song. This beat is so mellow. It had my head nodding.