• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 1|
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/18/2003 10:34:00 AM)
Summary: From The Heart
Comment: This is a fine example as to why remixes were created. The original didn't
let Juice shine. This remix is really upbeat and keeps up with Juice's many
witty punch-lines. This is another feel-good track. Sat-One really outdoes
the DJ Cas beat. Also, the cover has lots of old school Juice pieces drawn by
Cas. From the cover to the music this 12" won't disappoint.