• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: unpropa (Posted: 5/6/2004 1:01:00 PM)
Summary: Street Poet
Comment: Juice is the most well pronounced MC ever heard!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: His-Panik gives us that ol' boom-bap backdrop. Repeative, Check! You've heard it before, Check! You wanna hear it again? Check! It works so damn nice every time. This cut is from the forthcoming Juice LP "Before The Storm" an album that according to previously released material from Juice should be a safe buy.
Name: JoJo (Posted: 5/13/2002 4:38:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Combo
Comment: I like this song. To me this song is not as dope as 'For My Writers'.