• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: David.W (Posted: 2/14/2008 5:41:00 PM; Partial IP: .131.33.91)
Location: Bath, England
Comment: Sick lyrics, even beater beat other the top. shame they don't make them like this anymore ...........Peice!!!!!
Name: YOUNG KON (Posted: 2/1/2008 4:19:00 PM; Partial IP: .61.229.36)
Location: FRISKO KILLA CALI
Comment: JUICE IS MAD NICE DIS BEAT HOT TOO YO
Name: ibdatkidd (Posted: 6/11/2004 4:28:00 PM)
Summary: Juice Is Da Illest
Comment: I just wanna say that lyrically, Juice is mad dope. He has skills beyond skills.
Name: Auguste (Posted: 3/25/2004 12:03:00 PM)
Summary: One Of The Best 12" In 2000 (if Im Not Wrong)
Comment: Reminds me of summer 2000.. ill track.. the 12" with Sincerely on the other side is a Classic..
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Damn, Juice is building up some hype for himself, huh? Although 'Key to the City' is nowhere near as good as 'Sincerely', this is still a track that a lot of people will be feeling. I'm not that impressed with this beat, His-Panik is capable of a lot more, but it's not bad either. People who like more rugged, raw type wu-esque beats will eat this up, and what Juice spits over it is nothing short of ill. A punchline/battle rapper in the purest sense, Juice has a knack for for writing dope, gritty flows. Overall, this ultra-underground record is a premonition of events to come, no doubt. Be on the look for Juice to blow up.....quick.