BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: LyQuid (Posted: 1/31/2004 11:03:00 AM)
Summary: What Can I Say, Juice With One Of His Sickest Beats
Comment: One of my favourite songs , it has a real nice beat and its JUICE!
Name: AkurWitz (Posted: 7/24/2003 2:54:00 PM)
Summary: "one Of The Best"
Comment: Juice is one my favorites, plus the fact that we're from the same town and is the only person notable that defeated my FAVORITE MC Eminem. So that ALONE says a lot!
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I believe this is the Juice that beat Eminem in the infamous Rap Olympics competition from a couple of years back. We all know what happened to Em (he dissed your magazine and still didn't get a weak review). Now it's time for the superman that outshined Slim to burn bright. If you prefer to sip the juice like Snoop Dogg or if you'd rather ship the juice like Rakim, it doesn't matter. Juice has what it takes to appeal to everybody and that is without selling out. Period.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Juice||Found: 2|