• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: TrueDJMitch (Posted: 1/9/2005 8:47:00 PM)
Summary: Ahead Of Its Time
Comment: This track has been around here long before "American Idiot" or "Mosh," and arguably is more powerful than those great songs. The beat is impressive, and the lyrics behind each member's angry hit as fast and hard as a semi. If only Bush lost in November...
|Name: slumdance (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Christ!!! I'm dangling from this cut. I just wanna hug it and squeeze it and love it all night long. Cut Chemist stole the show and ran a marathon with it. The insane horn loop is worth a few cartwheels of glee, and the voice samples make it classic. Jurassic truly holds it down on the vocal side too. The song in general is shorter than Akil, but I think that makes it even sweeter. I'm seriously looking forward to their new LP. Press listen quicky; the Ducky Boys are around the corner.
Name: Del'satmosphere (Posted: 7/31/2002 10:30:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Awesome
Comment: The world doesnít move to the beat of just one drum and J5 proves that with every song.
Name: twin1 (Posted: 7/27/2002 9:40:00 PM)
Summary: Holy Sh*te!!!
Comment: Really, this song is on point, but why wouldn't it be. J5 continues to impress. Much love to them for keeping hip-hop alive.
Name: archaic (Posted: 7/18/2002 10:04:00 PM)
Summary: Is It Possible For The J5 To Not Drop An Ill Song?
Comment: The length is disappointing but there is nothing else bad I can say about this song. Chali 2na's verse blew me away. The beat is amazing. There are no words to express my enjoyment of this song.
Name: Vegeta (Posted: 7/18/2002 7:59:00 AM)
Summary: Another Excellent J5 Track!!!
Comment: J5 shows that they can also flow on fast beats! Hope to hear more like this on their new album! The only bad thing about this song is, that itís only about 2 minutes long.