• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: DJ Sho Nuff (Posted: 8/3/2006 1:24:00 PM)|
Comment: I feel like the Dave Matthews Band has somehow managed to stay current and relevant to each new crop of high schoolers for the past two decades. I suppose doing joints with Jurassic 5 is one of the ways they have managed to do this. Regardless, on Jurassic 5ís latest LP Feedback, DJ Nu-Mark handles the bulk of the production as Cut Chemist has gone off on the solo tip for the time being. As usual, the four Jurassic 5 emcees trade competent verses while Dave Matthews lends the chill hook. In what just a couple of years ago may have been considered a risky pairing, the two different styles of music complement one another well, resulting in the rare type of song that can appeal to everyone from the Aesop Rock hip hop heads to the Taylor Hicks fanbase.