• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: streetballa4life (Posted: 11/4/2002 4:04:00 PM)
Summary: J5s Best Yet
Comment: This track is the bomb! Nu-Mark blessed us all with that mental. Akil flows like a genius and the cutz are the sick. Peep this sh*t for real!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/2/2002 7:12:00 PM)|
Comment: Out of the darkness comes J-5, and in that little intermission they definitely didn't lose a step, or a beat. The lyrical harmony, which has been a staple of their music, blesses this Nu-Mark beat wonderfully. The element of scratching always wins big with me to and itís evident here. Versatility meets beats meets Meat and he is definitely slap happy over this one. He says, "Go support West Coast underground, BUY THIS ISH!"
Name: kingshit (Posted: 11/1/2002 6:14:00 PM)
Summary: My Type Of Ish
Comment: I love Nu-Mark on this track. Great cooperative yet unselfish rhyming by J5 once again. Are there any emcee's that can touch them for cohesiveness?