BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/6/2007 11:12:00 AM)
Summary: Definitly Somethin I'd Smoke To
Comment: This song is very chill, and produced amazingly! Each guy in J5 brings something different but stay real like a B-Boy, very good song.
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/20/2004 3:44:00 PM)
Comment: I remember watching this video back in 2000 on BET and I got this album it has no bad songs on it.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I don't know if this work of art is a product of the mind of Cut Chemist or DJ Nu-Mark, but which ever one it was, they have most definitely outdone themselves. Silencing self-proclaimed hip-hop critics who say that if an emcee isn't spitting wordplay then he isn't dope, Chali 2NA and company have created a certified head-nodder with this single off their upcoming album. Over a very rhythmatic and jazzy beat, the quartet of LA based artists come correct with their unique, old-school influenced style of back and forth rhymes. If this track is any indication of what we're going to get from their highly anticipated album, expect to be satisfied and then some.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jurassic 5||Found: 0|