BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Chefcruiser (Posted: 2/28/2007 12:36:00 PM)
Comment: The lyrics aren't bad but the beat is annoying. Even though it might be "meant that way". If something's Old-Schoolish it doesn't necessarily mean that it's dope.
Name: MikeMaverick (Posted: 2/6/2007 12:43:00 AM)
Comment: Yo Pele Won if you can't get down to this track I would question the presence of a heart in your chest cavity. he beat is ridiculous, that ole boom-bap ish to the fullest extent. Oh, an Pele, the song happens to be about being in the scene back in the day an tryin to get your joint on the radio. It is an old-school track, and it's meant to be that way. So I suggest you hop in that time warp and head back to the eighties for an education. Hip-Hop 101 with professor Kool Herc.
Name: Pele won (Posted: 1/7/2007 9:48:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Annoying
Comment: The beat just starts out weak and gets worse. All these cats need to catch a time warp to 2007.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jurassic 5||Found: 3|