BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Andreas (Posted: 12/11/2008 10:01:00 AM; Partial IP: 107.15.186)
Comment: who is that the end of the song...i dont take no shit from no white gringo, hell no punto.blacktino...that part is hilarious
Name: Chefcruiser (Posted: 2/28/2007 12:41:00 PM)
Summary: Holy Sh*t
Comment: This is definitely one of the strongest joints on the new J5 album. The Beat is classic Numark sh*t and lyrically these guys never disappoint anyways!
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:32:00 PM)|
Comment: Ahhh, Jurassic 5. It reminds me of the end of high school. They're still doing the same stuff too. But I'm less interested. Maybe the beats are worse (probably). Maybe they aren't as interesting lyrically (were they ever really?). Maybe the voices intertwining thing is getting old (ehh, maybe). But for whatever reason I'm not feelin this. But feel free to rain on my hater parade and give her a go.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 6/24/2005 4:55:00 PM)
Summary: Red Hot
Comment: Damn, J5 never comes weak. This beat is sick and everyone comes off nice.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Jurassic 5||Found: 2|