• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: This is a more traditional Jurassic 5 track; complete with unison-rhythmic choruses and hard drum claps that made “What’s Golden” and “Concrete Schoolyard” fan favorites. Perfect Los Angelinos barbecue anthem for those who wondered where J5 was for the past four years. For a group that tours on the regular like the Legendary Roots, this four-piece MC and one DJ/producer (minus Cut Chemist) can still pull out a solid single. Cop this.