• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: 215prophet (Posted: 10/6/2007 10:58:00 AM)
Summary: A B-Boy Showdown
Comment: This song made my night, never listend to Jurassic 5 before but WOW! I'm impressed they can tell a good story one. One of the best I heard in a while the beat goes very well with the idea of the song. A wild west gun showdown. Very orignal!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: New J5? Joy! "Verbal Gunfight" is some solid, if typical, material from the fantastic sextet. The beat has some sort of corny keys and other background touches, but a funky guitar line and phat drum beat work like a charm. And if you still hate J5's feel good party/battle rhymes and harmonizing choruses, lighten up. I like a group who likes to switch things up a bit and keep hip-hop fun. Give this a spin or two.
Name: ColoradoHipHopHead (Posted: 9/17/2002 10:01:00 PM)
Summary: This Song Is Tight!
Comment: This track gets me excited for future J5 releases. I love the Gang Starr sample, sweet production.
Name: hype107 (Posted: 8/2/2002 10:09:00 PM)
Comment: Man this song is incredible! Iíve been a fan since the rebels of rhythm and the unity committee were both rocking the historic Good Life Cafe and this is one of the best songs Iíve ever heard from them. I want my copy of "Onebigtrip" right now!!