• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/20/2004 3:45:00 PM)
Summary: Great Video
Comment: This was a great video and song and these guys had some success off their albums plus the kids at Lindbergh liked it so tha'ts cool.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Is it even possible for J5 to release a weak track? Because if it is, you would never guess by listening to this. The lyrics and amazing beat definitely live up to the title "World Of Entertainment"; they'll have you dancing around your living room like a fool, guaranteed. Just check out these lines: "A rapper is a kid that brags and acts big/a rhymer is a n*gga that can handle his biz/yo, a rapper is a kid that's tryin to be the sh*t/an entertainer ain't tryin cuz he already is." Phew.
Name: MasoTheWhiteDragon (Posted: 5/18/2002 12:38:00 PM)
Summary: Next To The Best
Comment: They just keep giving us the best of beats and lyrics, though "Concrete Schoolyard" is still my #1 J5 hit, its a close #2.