• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Pro Ecks (Posted: 8/10/2005 4:08:00 PM)|
Comment: Many moons ago, a crew known as the Gravediggaz, tired from long nights at the graveyard, took a breather (or lack of) under the soil for a while. Anyone who's seen a horror movie has seen the scene where the gnarled zombie hand reaches out from beside the tombstone, and crawls out to unleash havoc on small-town U.S.A. Jus Allah has the first part down, sounding like he's spent more that a night at the mausoleum, but when it comes to execution, the raps are tired, and overdone. Both of these guys need a bit more of a nap before they jump out on an unsuspecting party of villagers.