• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
|Name: Enoch The Dreadnaught (Posted: 8/10/2005 3:28:00 PM)|
Comment: Pass. "G-O-D" is, oddly enough, a lot of loony, horror core posturing over a very synthetic sounding beat by Agallah which is making me miserable. Some of the lyrics might be acceptable over a better beat (cuz that's the type of shallow listener I am), but this musical abhorrence is amplifying Jus Allah's complete lack of entertaining topics.
Name: phillyone (Posted: 8/9/2005 12:24:00 AM)
Summary: Skip Material.
Comment: Agallah was nice with the beat, but this guy's lyrics are straight up ASS!
Name: Beyond Style (Posted: 7/28/2005 6:59:00 AM)
Summary: It Works
Comment: I'm a Jus fan, I'm sick of the commercial shit goin on these days. Not all will like and understand it. If you are a fan: listen.
Name: Ionus Z051 (Posted: 7/23/2005 2:20:00 AM)
Summary: The Art Of Storytelling
Comment: When you start a song with profanity, your name contains Allah, and the title of the song is GOD- shit's going downhill fast. After writing your lyrics take time to replace the profanity with words that reflect what your really trying to say. Anybody can grab the mic and curse, not everyone can create true poetry.