• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Benja (Posted: 8/16/2014 7:18:00 AM; Partial IP: .64.136.37)
Comment: This song kicks ass, it's so hippie to da hop.
Name: by (Posted: 2/19/2004 10:40:00 PM)
Summary: Old School Just Ice
Comment: Just Ice gets to the point about gangster rappers in Hip-hop. The real gangster don't rap let it be known. Just Ice is a legend.
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "All Praises due to the one Just Ice." What's it been? 10 years? I never listened to Just Ice untill I heard this track back in December. Then I proceeded to use it on one of my mixtapes. Premier kills as expected. "Just" then proceeds to kick some rugged old school lyrics with some decent knowledge about the game that only experience can bring. His voice is raw, and you can feel his age with his tone. Peep this if you want to hear an old school OG sound.
Name: lil mike da gooch (Posted: 9/15/2002 2:08:00 AM)
Summary: Premier One Of The Best
Comment: This is one of the hardest songs Iíve heard in a while. He sounds a lil pissed at a certain rapper. If you listen you will know who he is talking about. This song is my shit.
Name: BenBombay13 (Posted: 5/27/2002 10:59:00 PM)
Summary: Return Of Just Ice
Comment: Solid effort from Just Ice.
Name: decaptm (Posted: 4/20/2002 10:16:00 PM)
Summary: The Lyrics Suck, Beat Is Good.
Comment: Not reccomended for download.