• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: Roman Pirie (Posted: 4/4/2008 12:53:00 AM; Partial IP: 57.202.143)
Location: New Zealand
Comment: This is the baddest raw rap. Feeling it. I can't understand the criticism of Just Ice's rap, this is good shit. Do the wop.
Name: d danja (Posted: 5/16/2005 3:55:00 AM)
Summary: Yo, All Due Respects To Just, But...
Comment: ..this sucks. Primo does a pretty good beat and Just screws it all up. I'm very aware of this man and his great music from the mid-80s. But some old school cats need to know when it's time to hang it up, and Just-Ice is one of these people!
Name: Humpy McBalls (Posted: 11/23/2003 4:49:00 AM)
Summary: Just Ice Is Still Alive?
Comment: I remember this guy from the 80's, trying to forget now. Primo got a bad habit of wasting beats on cats who can't do nothing with them. God, listen to this, it's sounds like Ice is off beat, prolly has mad mic rust.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:21:00 PM)|
Comment: Why is one of my favorite producers of all time hooking up with Just Ice? The beat is cool but I guess Just Ice wants to make sure that everyone knows he was one of the first gangsta rappers. Um, okay, we get it. Now let it go, no one cares.
Name: mbergara (Posted: 11/3/2003 6:54:00 AM)
Summary: You Young Cats Need To Learn And Recognize!!
Comment: This is a dope track. I like to see old school cats like Just Ice still in the mix with dope production by the man Primo. They have great chemistry and Primo brings out the best in artists. Learn your history!! Big up to the veterans of this sh*t!!! Keep spittin knowledge to these cats!!