• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/22/2004 6:33:00 PM)
Summary: A Nice Little Number
Comment: This is more of the "Raw" type of rapping and Just Ice and Big Daddy are on here and they do a good job. The beat is not that bad in fact it is cool like all the other ones there on point. All the way very good verses.
Name: cnnoreaga (Posted: 12/26/2003 10:55:00 AM)
Summary: Just Ice Colossal, Immortal
Comment: I am here to tell the real truth : this track is one of the dopest production of Primo ever. Sure it's not a Neptunes track, but I like this one.
The lyrics are not the best, but anyway let's talk to the deadly combination, I like the loop Primo used and the bass, what a sound!
|Name: Edu Leedz (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: "The flow pro poetical with skills only ya better know." Watch out for the bassline as well on this one. It's definately a simple Primo beat, but it fits perfectly with the lyrics. Both Kane and Just Ice come off with tight flows here. "Just's" lyrics are a tad too basic, but that's to be expected from an old school rapper. Premier hooks up Just's voice so well that it doesn't even matter what he's saying anyway. It's great to see old school cats putting it down these days.
Name: Lyrical (Posted: 4/11/2002 8:21:00 AM)
Summary: Kane With Just Ice ?
Comment: Pretty bad for a Premier track. Those were his most garbage beats he tossed Just Ice. Ice has zero flow, and nothing to say that I haven't heard. He could have done spoken word and got that point across better. Kane's verse was hot and his lyrics are clever as usual, but even being on that track is questionable. Obviously him and Ice are boys- old school legends. Just Ice can't hang these days unless he really puts in work in the lab, which he clearly did not do in his ten years to prepare! Very interesting to hear though.