BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Half-Baked (Posted: 9/19/2003 5:12:00 PM)
Summary: K-os At His Best
Comment: This is really a stand-out track on K-OS' "Exit" album. The production is dope as usual and the rhymes are on point, his voice fits perfectly over anything whether it's a rugged beat or just some laid-back sh*t. If you don't know K-Os I suggest that you run down a little info on him and go cop his LP, it's really worth it, trust me!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:21:00 PM)|
Comment: Astralwerks has more or less focused mainly on electronic acts, but the label has now ventured into Brit-pop and now hip-hop with K-Os. "Freeze" is expected dopeness. Eerie, dark Mood/Rza-like production complemented by K's smooth flow and ill battle rhymes. And finally, someone has figured out a catchy, but not annoying, hook. K-Os could eventually run for title of best producer on the mic.
Name: Fly er sink (Posted: 9/17/2003 2:29:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Lyrics
Comment: The lyrics are phat, real tight.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: K-Os||Found: 3|