• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: SublimOutkast (Posted: 1/27/2004 4:58:00 AM)
Summary: The Name Says It All !!!
Comment: I like the name first of all its like a robotic term or something new-troniks, this track is tight!! I love the off tempo yet head noding beat and the lyrics are quick and witty I give it a 8.5 out of 10.
Name: J6N (Posted: 9/19/2003 2:26:00 PM)
Comment: Ok there's no doubting that K-Os is different, and if you did doubt it, listen to this and you will soon change your mind. The beat is very strange and slightly retro sounding (im not quite sure if I actually genuinely liked it to be fair) and the lyrics are quite strange also. All in all...umm...I think I enjoyed it...but im not quite sure, click listen and you will see what I mean.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 9/19/2003 1:21:00 PM)|
Comment: If this were the early 90's, K-Os would have fit nicely into the so-called "alternative rap" genre since K-Os defies underground or commercial. As accessible as the Black Eyed Peas with the forward-thinking spirit of Quannum, K-Os provides something thankfully fresh and interesting. "Neutroniks" is probably the weakest link on this 12", but it's still decent enough.